CyberKnife Prostate Cancer Treatment
You have options in cancer treatment centers and technology. At Colorado CyberKnife, we encourage each and every one of our patients to research and verify your options before making this very crucial decision for you or your family member.
If you would like to discuss your treatment options with one of our Patient Navigators, please call us today at 720-545-9101 or toll free at 866-492-3671.
- Colorado CyberKnife is proud to be a VA Insurance Provider
- We are a Radio Surgery Center of Excellence in Denver Colorado
- We Offer Non-Invasive & Painless Treatment for Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Trigeminal Neuralgia Facial Pain, Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer, and more…
- We’ve performed 5,000+ Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) cases since 2003… Read the latest, long-term independent study here
- Colorado CyberKnife has the experience only gained from being the 7th CyberKnife program in the world (as of December 2010 more than 100,000 patients have been treated worldwide by the CyberKnife System)
- What makes us different? We use the InTempo Adaptive Image Guided Robotic System (read more)
- Our Board Certified & Fellowship Trained Team of Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, Certified Medical Dosimetrist, and Radiation Therapists bring collective experience of 10 CyberKnife programs including from Stanford University (1st program where technology was invented)
- Located 20 minutes from Denver International Airport
- Members of ASTRO – American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) & The Association of Freestanding Radiation Oncology Centers (AFROC)
- We accept all major forms of Health Insurance and are an in-network contract provider of ALL of Medicare’s 15 Regions, Aetna, United, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, and many others…
Listen to Jim Hilburn, a Colorado CyberKnife prostate cancer survivor, share his story.
View All of Our CyberKnife Videos
At Colorado CyberKnife, we’re giving patients new reasons for hope in their fight against cancer. To begin with, Colorado CyberKnife creates cancer treatment options that previously didn’t exist. For tumors considered medically inoperable and patients who are ineligible for surgery or chemotherapy, CyberKnife stereotactic radio surgery can serve as an outstanding alternative.
Colorado CyberKnife + TomoTherapy = Cancer Treatment Revolution